Aller au contenu
jimiii

jimiii introduction

Messages recommandés

Bonjour, my name is "jimiii". i used to collect NES games imported to Scandinavia by Bergsala, and a little bit MD and SMS but had to sell my collection in 2010, at that time i had mr. gimmick, devil world, little samson, new copies of stadium events and gold medal challenge 92. and a nice guy from Spain called Robe helped me get snow brothers and rodland when i helped him look for n64 zelda bundle on swedish auction sites.

Anyway, i never sold my mega drive, and i started playing it alot again, mostly puyo puyo 2 with my girlfriend :smile:  then started going through no-intro romset, and that's how i found out about protos, fan translations, homebrews, great ntsc exclusives and eventually cartmodding, i'm really fascinated by cartmodding and it has made me like retro games and collecting again, at the moment i'm trying to figure out the best way to make bare knuckle 3 (eng) sonic 3 complete and mortal kombat II unlimited, i've allready done some easy ones

post-6381-0-46017100-1386996665_thumb.jpg