Aller au contenu
juanmiglesias

Juanmiglesias from US/VE

Messages recommandés

Hello, I'm Juan from Venezuela, currently living in Florida U.S. I started doing repros around 4 years ago, so I could finally play imports in English in real hardware. right now I'm modding my consoles for >RGB as I got a NEC xm29+. and looks amazing.

I love to hack, mod, tune, consoles carts and almost anything, my latest project an astrocity mame/jamma cabinet with lights, sound, sound activated lights, etc. 

love electronics and enjoy working for hours soldering and doing creative things.

I remember finding ultimate a long time ago, and how it had grow.. I found many interesting tutorials that were clean and well wrote. Even though I can't read french I became an expert with google translate and even started to understand french a bit more.

I know I will find many friends in ultimate that share the same passion for modding