Lyssis

Presentation Lyssis

Hello everyone.

My alias is Lyssis and I'm from Sweden.

My French is quite bad so I'll write in English so that I don't totally butcher the French language. :)

I've been collecting mostly Japanese consoles and arcade machines. I also collect retro computers from all corners of the world.

Because of the language barrier I will mostly be "lurking" and learning as much as I can from you all.

What brought me here is a post where I saw a controller board for pc-engine by user Ptchnk. And because I don't want to hack original hardware I thought I would register so I could read the comments to make sense of the board design.

So I hope I can join your community!

I wish. :D

I just have a few Scandinavian NES games.

Mostly some classics I picked up ages ago.

http://imgur.com/a/0F8Kcf7

Have a bit more Famicom spread around the house.

What I do have is quite the collection of PC big box games. My pride there is Fallout 1 sealed in mint condition. And a few Cave-games for arcade.

I just have a few Scandinavian NES games.

Mostly some classics I picked up ages ago.

Maybe a few, but from here i would say the Super Mario Bros, Excite bike and Metroid games you have there are what we call the "small box edition".

And that's already something :cool:

The good thing is, when playing on Scandinavian ground, for those "old  black box games" you often get a more valuable edition then the ones we had on the continent... (yeah Devil World I'm looking at you)