Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Hello everyone, my name is Maxwell, I'm 38 years old, Brazilian, I'm a Systems Analyst and Electronics Technician, but I don't practice the latter, using the knowledge just as a hobby. I have a passion for Basketball and old video games, especially the Super Nintendo, the console from my childhood. I already have some experience in snes cartmod and I wrote myself in the forum to be able to contribute to the community and acquire new knowledge.

Hi and welcome. 

The snes is also my childhood console.

Hope you can contribute. You can post what you've already done and share pictures if you want in "mes réalisations". 

Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need.

• Upvote 1

Excuse my lack of experience, I couldn't find this "mes réalisations" section. At first I wanted to share my experiences with changing the memory of a Japanese Yoshi's Island cartridge, for another one with a ROM translated to PT-BR. Despite the game being functional today, I wanted to exchange experiences for a possible improvement. What would be the best section to make this post?

There are rules here, because we had trouble in the past with people making cartmods by reading informations on the threads and then selling them for high prices. 

So several sections are closed at the beginning. You have to send a number of posts to reach them. I don't remember which sections are concerned and how many post you have to send. 

Maybe you can post it here at first.